Cawood & Cawood, LLC is a full service law firm that concentrates in the representation of businesses and individuals in general litigation, including the following areas of the law:
- General Civil Litigation: commercial and personal injury litigation, including breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, business fraud, construction disputes, consumer fraud, intentional interference with business relations, labor and employment litigation, professional liability, real estate litigation, wrongful death, products liability, negligence claims, and intentional torts.
- Business & Real Estate Law: Business formation, consumer protection, insurance coverage, state boards and licensing, real estate litigation, and other related actions.
- Personal injury: wrongful death, motor vehicle accidents, products liability, premises liability, intentional torts, medical malpractice, worker's compensation, and other related actions.
- Domestic Law: disputes related to child custody, divorce, child support, guardianships, alimony, best interests litigation, and other related actions.
- Wills & Estates: preparation of wills, probate of estates and trusts, caveat and will disputes, and other related actions.
- Employment litigation and contract review: Employment and severance agreements, harassment and discrimination, wage and hour laws, non-solicitation and non-compete agreements, retaliation claims, family and medical leave law, qui tam whistleblowing, and other related actions.
Contact us to schedule a client consultation.